Looking for 90's rock lovers.

• Please log in to reply
5 odgovor(a) na ovu temu

#1 Baphorock

Baphorock
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Vrijeme objave: 19 Svibanj 2017 - 00:49

Hello, i am a foreign of 34 years old in Zagreb, looking for people to play together some 90's covers, for fun, for nostalgia, etc... ( Nirvana, Soundgarden, STP, Pearl Jam, Radiohead, Metallica, GunsR, The verve,etc..)

I just want to hang around with people who loves to get together, drink a beer and play some songs, if a  proper covers band comes out great. Acoustic instruments welcome. I play a bit guitar and sing. anyone wants to join? let me know.

#2 northw8lk

northw8lk
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Vrijeme objave: 19 Svibanj 2017 - 13:46

If you ever form a band, let me know, I would love to hear music from those bands :)

#3 tuvok

tuvok
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Vrijeme objave: 19 Svibanj 2017 - 19:18

Where are you from in Zagreb? I would like to jam a little bit with you if you want. I am free almost every day afternoon so if you want to grab a beer and play a guitar sometimes i"m totally for it. I like to play 90s but also 80s,70s and some even older stuff.

#4 Baphorock

Baphorock
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Vrijeme objave: 21 Svibanj 2017 - 01:55

If you ever form a band, let me know, I would love to hear music from those bands :)

Hey, i hope to find people :) i will let you know.

#5 Baphorock

Baphorock
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Vrijeme objave: 21 Svibanj 2017 - 01:56

Where are you from in Zagreb? I would like to jam a little bit with you if you want. I am free almost every day afternoon so if you want to grab a beer and play a guitar sometimes i"m totally for it. I like to play 90s but also 80s,70s and some even older stuff.

Hello, i live in Maksimir , give me your contact so we can arrange when and where! :). (mail or fsbk , my phone sucks.)

#6 tuvok

tuvok
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Vrijeme objave: 21 Svibanj 2017 - 13:06

Hello, i live in Maksimir , give me your contact so we can arrange when and where! :). (mail or fsbk , my phone sucks.)

I"ve sent you my email on PM, lets jam a little bit and drink some beer at ban Jelacic square :thumbup1:  :drool:

Category 1
Important Section
O nama
Glazbeni Forum je najveća zajednica glazbenika i ljubitelja glazbe na hrvatskom internetu još od 2003. godine.
Brojimo preko 25 000 registriranih članova.
Pratite nas
facebook Twitter Youtube Feed
Copyright © 2003 - 2016 Glazbeni Forum. Sva prava pridržana.